Effective - Sunday, September 12th, 2010.
Career Shift may hereon be referred to as "Career Shift, we or us"
- Career Shift will hold all supplied information in the strictest confidence. Career Shift will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, licence, share or pass information that has been provided by you on to any Third Parties except:
– When specified by you.
– Where we are obliged to by court order or other request from a law enforcement authority. In compliance with laws in Australia, Career Shift will release information when the following exceptions occur. Where the customer has given express permission to do so, where the information is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim, where Career Shift is required to provide information in response to subpoenas or warrants or other legal processes or where Career Shift suspects that unlawful activity is or has been engaged in and uses the information or data to investigate the suspected unlawful activity.
- If you wish to access or modify information which you have provided via the Career Shift web site please send an email to "info@Career Shift.com.au" with the appropriate changes. Permission is granted to only employees of Career Shift who have authoritative access to use your information for the purposes outlined in this statement and not beyond those purposes.
- By choosing to visit Career Shift, you agree that your visit and any dispute you may have regarding the protection of your privacy during such a visit is subject to this Privacy statement and our Disclaimer, including, but not limited to, the provisions regarding limitations on damages and the application of the laws of Australia. Please note that if you enter into other agreements with Career Shift , such other agreements may supercede this policy. If you have any concerns about your privacy at Career Shift, please contact us.
- As Career Shift continues to develop our business, we may buy or sell businesses or their assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, if Career Shift in its entirety or substantially all of its assets were ever to be acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- From time to time, Career Shift may use your personal information to contact you by electronic mail, postal mail, telephone or fax machine concerning our services. These communications are intended to inform you of important information about services provided by Career Shift. When you update your information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- Career Shift does not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this web site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Due to the constantly changing nature of our business, we reserve the right to change, update or modify this policy at any time at our sole discretion, and will post any new Privacy statement here. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Career Shift web site. Use of information that we gather now will be subject to the Privacy statement in effect at the time of use. By using or navigating around our web site or utilizing any of the services we provide here, you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to be bound by this Privacy statement. If you do not agree to be so bound, please do not remain on the web site. You are responsible for checking our web site frequently to keep apprised of recent changes.